2010/07/26

Thanks for coming to the new party

Thanks for coming to the Ammos grand opening party.

S/O Nycelife,Nycetwits,Robdeezy,Fab and all my fam!!!



Blowin Money Fast

I think I'm Big Meech Larry Hoover, whipping work, halleluiah, one nation under god real niggas getting money from the fucking start.
I think I'm Big Meech Larry Hoover, whipping work, hallelujah, one nation under god real niggas getting money from the fucking start.

My rolls Royce triple black
I'm iche hoe,
Balling in the club, bottles like I'm miche hoe
Ross that's my nickname
Cocaine running in my big vain
Self made,you just affiliate
I build the ground up, u bought it renovated
Talking plenty capers nothings been authenticated
Funny you claiming the same bitch that I'm penetrating
Hold the bottles up where my comrades
Where the fucking felons, where my dawns at
I got that entrebunker and it's so white III
jussssst might charge u double.

I think I'm Big Meech Larry Hoover, getting work, halleluiah, one nation under god real niggas getting money from the fucking start.
I think I'm Big Meech Larry Hoover, getting work, hallelujah, one nation under god real niggas getting money from the fucking start.

These mother fuckers mad that I'm icey,
Stunt so hard make them come and night me
I think im big miche look at my time peace
It anodomere hundred wrecks at least
Look at yourself now look at me
You cant see a nigga im what u you use to be

Look at it this way you niggaz side ways
Always getting money my nigaaz time pace
So fuck a nigga im self made
You a sucka niggaIm self paid
http://www.elyricsworld.com/blowing_money_fast_lyrics_rick_ross.html
This for my broke niggas This for my rich niggas
Got a hundred on a head of a snitch nigga

I think I'm Big Meech Larry Hoover, whipping work, hallelujah, one nation under god real niggas getting money from the fucking start.
I think I'm Big Meech Larry Hoover, whipping work, hallelujah, one nation under god real niggas getting money from the fucking start.

36 hoes

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿