2012/01/01

Countdown party at Common Space!

First of All,

あけましておめでとうございます。
AKEMASHITE OMEDETO(Happy New Year)

To all my japanese fam.

This is weird that over there is already in 2012 lol
12 hours behind.

ANNDDDDDDDD!!!

We'll be wild tonight for 2012.

Are You Guys READY to leads into 2012!?!?!?

I'll be at COMMON SPACE with the Fam!

FREE ALL NIGHT AND STILL GREAT PARTY!


I don't usually take any request songs but I DO it tonite.

Talk to me in the booth!

and Thanks to ALL MY PEOPLE who hang out with me #2011

★★★★★

ALSO THANKS for rolled thru at TAJ last night,

''EL PRESIDENTE'' DJ ENUFF

Tear the roof of last night!

I had a great time!

also Check out this party for JEFF's birthday next Friday 2012

Best DJ's lines up!


★★★★★

日本のみなさま、

あけましておめでとうございます。

2011、お世話になった皆様

本当にありがとうございます。

そして、2012年もよろしくお願いします。

STAY IN YA LANE!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿